WOULD YOU LIKE TO...
? Spend 2 days learning about real estate?
? Deep dive into the 5 basic proven skills of real estate?
? Network better and faster with the businesses and services that you trust and need in your team?
? Know who is the most important person in your team?
? Get your questions answered and much more!?
If so you will not want to miss this 2-DAY EVENT! We will have lots of NETWORKING 150+ guests!!! Door prizes, deal exchanges,
sponsors to build your REI team, and FREE FOOD!!!!
TOPICS we will be covering:
- MINING- Finding deals! | Tim Lockhart
- MONEY- How to fund your deals | Gaby Lockhart
- MAINTENANCE - Get your property rehabbed or fixed up to rent or sell | David Caballero and Doug Toon.
- MARKETING- Get the MOST for your flip, or find the BEST tenant for your property! Vivi Caballero & Renee Toon.
- MANAGEMENT - Close and Manage your purchase, sale, or rental to be successful! | Karen Maxwell
About the SPEAKERS:
- 2023 is Dennis’ 54th year Investing in Real Estate
- Holds a Master's and Bachelor's Degree in Education
- An Expert on SF Real Estate Investing
- Has been Involved in 1,000’s of RE Transactions
- His Students are some of the Most Successful Investors in Texas
- Best Selling Author, International Speaker, Entrepreneur and president of Real IMPACT Franchises
Tim, Gaby, Renee, Doug , David, Vivi and Karen they all...
- Are active seasoned real estate investors
- Run their own real estate group where they provide quality real estate education
- Entrepreneurs, own businesses besides training in real estate
- Their mission is to change the quality of people's lives through real estate investments.
- Will be joining forces to show you how to BUILD your REAL ESTATE INVESTING TEAM!
Date: [2-DAY EVENT] March 3rd- March 4th, 2023.
Where: Springhill Suites | 1434 Centre Pl Dr, Denton, TX 76205
Who: Real Estate Investors (new and seasoned), Agents, Wholesalers, Contractors, Lenders, Etc.
Time/Schedule: Friday, March 3rd Networking starts at 5:30 PM. The meeting starts at 6:00 over by 9:00 PM on Friday.
Saturday, March 4th | 8:30 AM-6:00 PM
Dress: The dress is always casual
Cost: $197.00 per person