Welcome to the premier resource for Las Vegas investors looking to generate wealth through real estate. Whether you already own a property and need management help or you need assistance to get started, you have found the right place.
Friday, November 20, 2015
I had the privilege of spending the day touring new communities in development in Las Vegas. One of the biggest (and most pleasant) surprises was learning of the new changes happening and in development at Lake Las Vegas. Under new ownership, we are seeing the re-opening of a new clubhouse and restaurant at Lago Vista, and brand new homes from top notch builder William Lyons. Beautiful lakeside homes are under construction right now at surprisingly affordable price points. Great options for affluent second home buyers or owner occupants. Contact me if you’re interested in more information! Kyle Cunningham
at 12:54 PM
Wednesday, November 18, 2015
7 Reasons Why You Should Hire A Property Manager:
- It is important to be totally objective when screening tenants; it is all too easy to get sucked in to an emotional tale of why their credit score is low or why they weren’t able to pay on time in their last rental. Property managers, on the other hand, assess the likelihood to pay based on a tried and true formula, and sometimes even employ a computer screening process.
- Finding a new tenant when you only have one (or a few) properties to advertise is far more difficult than casting a wide net advertising for tenants for multiple properties. You haven’t really saved much if your rental is vacant for an extra month or two!
- Professional property managers play by the rules. Because it is their vocation, they are up to speed on all the intricacies of landlord-tenant law such as how many days notice to pay or quit, how the eviction process works, etc.
- Property managers have special accounts set up for holding escrow, and accounting for interest which under certain circumstances must be paid to the tenant.
- Paperwork! Because they’ve “seen it all,” property managers have comprehensive application forms and lease documents, walk through forms, etc. that address every situation imaginable. That offers you far more protection as a landlord than using pre-printed forms online.
- Perhaps the most valuable asset of all is that professional property managers have a reliable network of affiliates – everyone from handyman to plumbers and electricians that they can count on in an emergency. They also work with attorneys who specialize in rental properties as well as tax professionals to give you sound advice when applicable.
- Thorough inspections, both before move in and upon move out, are essential to a smooth transition. Having an experienced, objective 3rd party to conduct these inspections and insure that the appropriate follow up paperwork is completed is a must.
at 10:30 AM
Tuesday, November 10, 2015
By Shawn Cunningham
The transformation of the Nevada economy from solely a tourist economy to a data hub (and clean energy) based economy continue. The immense impact of Switch Communications' vast data hubs continues with eBay looking to invest in a data center in Nevada end of the Strip.
Read more here:
at 12:39 PM
Wednesday, November 4, 2015
Own a piece of the world famous Las Vegas strip!
CGroup's Kyle Cunningham explores an option to purchase a high rise unit as low as the high $300s range. Walking distance to Aria, Bellagio, MGM Grand, and the new AEG sports arena. There are even units already leased! Ask about our free property management incentive on high rise condos.
Check out the live tour below or by clicking here.
Address: 681 Scenic Tierra, Henderson, NV 89015
- Sq Ft: 2,096
- Beds/Bath/Garage: 3-bedroom (potentially 4), 2 baths/3-Car garage
- Year Built: 1995
- List Price: $270,000
- Projected Rent: $1,500
- HOA Dues: None
- Reasons to buy: Hard to find 1-story with a 3-car garage in this price range. Located in a very well kept neighborhood with no HOA, just a couple of minutes to the I-515 for easy access to the rest of the valley. 4th room has a closet space, it's a minor change to convert to a 4th bedroom. Very nice backyard. Easy rental, just needs paint.
- Renovation: $3,000
- Purchase price recommend: Offer $260,000
- Download MLS Reports and More Photos Here: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0BxiCC1VX85cAdzh5dEsxTVE4Nk0&usp=sharing
at 1:33 PM