- MLS #-------
- Sq Ft: 1,612sf
- Beds/Bath/Garage: 3-bedroom/2 baths
- Year Built: 2000
- List Price: $310,000
- Projected Rent: $1,895 (already rented thru January 2016)
- HOA Dues: $95/month
- Reasons to buy: One of the most prestigius neighborhoods in the Las Vegas valley. Seven Hills in Henderson is home to multi million dollar custom estates, the Rio Secco golf course, and beautifully landscaped avenues, parks and trails. This home is very nicely upgraded and includes an oversized lot and pool & spa. This is one of my favorite single story floorplans - with a very open greatroom concept and island kitchen, with the master separate.
- Renovation: Move-in ready as of now
- Oversized, 7,400sf lot
- 20x20 tile floors
- Tenant in place through January 2016 at $1895 a month rent
- NO LID/SID
- Fully lanscaped backyard
- Pool & spa
- Island kitchen opens to a huge greatroom
- Purchase price recommend: $300,000 range. Was listed on June 30
Welcome to the premier resource for Las Vegas investors looking to generate wealth through real estate. Whether you already own a property and need management help or you need assistance to get started, you have found the right place.
Tuesday, June 30, 2015
at 12:58 PM
Thursday, June 25, 2015
The state Department of Employment, Training and Rehabilitation that reported the numbers also noted this as the first time that local joblessness dropped below 7 percent since June 2008.
"Overall, the metropolitan areas are moving in the right direction, mirroring the health of the state as a whole," said the employment department's chief economist, Bill Anderson.
Visit the LVRJ article to read more on the story.
Shawn & Kyle Cunningham
Cunningham Group at RE/MAX Advantage(702) 823-0855 Shawn
(702) 823-0840 Kyle
Photo: JEFF SCHEID
at 11:20 AM
Wednesday, June 10, 2015
Thursday, June 4, 2015
Join our exclusive email list to receive more investor-ready housing deals in Las Vegas!
Address: 1525 Silent Sunset Ave, North Las Vegas, NV 89084
- MLS: 1539919
- Sq Ft: 3,050 sf / 7,841 sf lot
- Beds/Baths/Garage: 4 beds, 3 baths, 3-car garage
- Year: 2003
- List Price: $299,900
- Projected Rent: $1,700
- HOA: $21 /mo
- Notes: Hard to find home with upgrades throughout, located in desirable Eldorado master planned community. Private office and formal dining room, open island kitchen with granite counters. Master bedroom separate from others. Lush landscaping throughout and spa in backyard.
at 8:51 AM